Friday, February 22, 2013

First Weigh-In

*Cue The Fanfare*
Here ye! Here ye! I have just weighed in and my new weight is:
235 lbs!
It's a bittersweet victory. The number still repulses me. I don't like it at all. BUT, part of what's gonna get me through this is celebrating the small victories. The first pounds are supposed to be a booster to get you through the coming struggles. I guess I can take joy in the fact that I didn't even do GOOD things this first week but those few changes helped me START knocking out the problem. Now let's keep it that way.
*Yes I realize a lot of this is probably water weight, blah blah blah! I will grant the fatvocates one thing: putting down and over-criticizing people DOES make a difference in how the perceive themselves and the worth of their efforts!*

No comments:

Post a Comment