Monday, February 18, 2013

My "Farewell To F@&king-Off Dinner"

Well, tack this one onto the wall of shame. I almost didn't want to post this...which is exactly why it needs to be posted...
My loving and supportive fiance went with me tonight to have a little "us" time and one last appallingly bad dinner before I set my little self down and get serious. I know some experts say you shouldn't do this, but considering how fat and crappy I feel I think it was worth it...
...because I HATE feeling like this.
Dinner was actually going great in terms of nutrition and calories, but I hit the major pitfalls that I always seem guilty of:
1. I went while incredibly hungry.
2. I went during dinner rush when food is slow to come and the filler bread looks like manna from Heaven.
3. I went while angry and depressed. Because I know I eat for comfort, this was a bad thing to do. I gave into my trigger and I am justifiably unhappy with myself over it. That being said, here's the damage report:

My "Farewell To F@&king-Off Dinner" 
Total Calories: 2125
Red Lobster Creamy Potato Bacon Soup (Cup) - 220 Calories
Rock Lobster Tail - 170 Calories
Peppercorn Grilled Sirloin - 240 Calories
Red Lobster Mashed Potatoes - 210 Calories
Cheddar Bay Biscuits (5)750 Calories
Warm Chocolate Lava Cookie (1/2 Of It) - 535 Calories

Do ya see what happened there kids? I gave in to the allure of unnecessary food! Nobody needs a ton of carbs before they even see their entree! I even feel sketch about the mashed potatoes considering I don't care much for the way Red Lobster Seasons them. But FIVE biscuits? What on Earth was I thinking? I don't even recall eating that many, I had to double check with S! So I just mindlessly swallowed down more calories than a double cheeseburger! THIS is why I'm fat and if I seem harsh on myself, GOOD! I personally have no patience for coddling and pussyfooting around the issues. I am killing myself one carb-binge after another and it's sick. Even now I feel bloated, gross and sluggish...
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment