Sunday, February 17, 2013

This Is Why I'm Fat

Today was a stark example of how I've let myself get out of control.
I have been living on 3 square meals a day of GARBAGE.
Because it's cheap.
Because it's convenient.
Because I have allowed myself to get overbooked, overworked and underpaid.
And because, quite frankly, I'm a bit of an idiot sometimes.

Breakfast: 3 slices of Ultimate Cheese Lover's Pizza with Alfredo Sauce (Pizza Hut; approx. 1170 calories)
Lunch: 3 Beefy Nacho Grillers (Taco Bell; 1260 calories)
Dinner: Large Double Cheeseburger Meal w/ Diet Coke, 3 Chocolate Chip Cookies (McDonalds; 1420 Calories)

Total Calories From Food: 3850

Apparently, according to WebMD, strolling around the mall for an hour and a half took off 573 calories in exercise. I feel sick (wonder why) so I didn't work out or do else much today.

Calories Burned: 573

TOTAL CALORIES FOR THE DAY: 3277
OVERAGE: 1723
COMMENTS: Dear God I Have GOT to get a handle on this before I end up in the hospital!


No comments:

Post a Comment